Happy Dots Occupational Therapy for Children is a well established, professional, and reputable service across the Hunter region. We have 3 clinic locations, along with a team of committed professionals that is forever growing. That said, we are currently looking for our next passionate team members. If you have been considering a role with Happy Dots or wondering what that might look like, then continue reading below.
What can we offer?
We offer extensive support from our director Rachelle, practice manager Cathy & administration team to ensure each day runs smoothly
Quarterly Alignment Meetings
Team culture and satisfaction is a high priority at Happy Dots. Our quarterly meetings help keep you on track.
Therapists meet their senior supervisor either weekly for feedback and education sessions to assist.
Each fortnight our therapists all meet together to discuss a particular case that everyone can learn from so we all grow together.
Lunch & Learn
Every fortnight our therapists will meet for a 30-min “bite-size” professional development session on a particular topic.
Team Culture Days
Every year we host a team culture day to align everyone with our values, set goals moving forward, and have a heap of fun.
10 reasons you should work with us:
- Each therapist is provided with their own desk space and a huge range of resources to allow you to get the best outcomes for the children in your care.
- Our supportive administration team (including practice manager), help you manage your day and take care of your calendar, allowing you to do what you really love to do.
- You will be part of a wonderful supportive team that looks after each other. We provide each other with clinical support and we get the opportunity to engage in joint therapy sessions, case conference meetings, and PD sessions.
- We have simple processes designed to make your work-life easy. This includes a user-friendly, online platform with established procedures to guide you in the early days of working at Happy Dots.
- You will be able to use the latest technology to collaborate and communicate with the team to increase efficiency in your day.
- Your workday remains within your workday! You are scheduled with time specifically allocated within your day to complete any outstanding tasks.
- Your contributions to the team are acknowledged through the above award rates. After your initial year of working at Happy Dots, you are eligible to be part of our reward system where you are provided with bonuses for contributing to the value of our clinic.
- All of our therapists are employees which means that you are provided with a stable income and set hours that are negotiated when you start and reviewed regularly. It also means that we look after your tax and superannuation requirements.
- Happy Dots has purpose-built therapy clinics offering a welcoming, well-equipped, and safe environment in which children have the opportunity to work one-on-one with the therapist to achieve their goals.
- It is always FUN at Happy Dots! We appreciate being part of a team that is making a difference and we will work to grow and strengthen our client outcomes in a way that is fun.
What are you waiting for? If you are interested please click here.