Occupational Therapy for Children
Is it your time to Shine?
A unique opportunity exists for an experienced Front Desk Receptionist to work in a team and help coordinate the day to day running of our Paediatric Occupational Therapy clinic in Medowie and Cardiff. Meeting and exceeding client expectations is the major objective.
This role is suitable only for those candidates who have previously managed or help support management and/or customer service. We are looking for someone who is confident, ambitious, self-motivated and eager to learn and grow. You will need exceptional organisational skills, be well presented, energetic and enjoy a fast-paced, challenging, personable environment.
We place a huge emphasis on providing exemplary customer service, so excellent communication skills and a ‘can do’ attitude is a must. You must also have a passion for working with special needs children and their families.
This position is available on a casual basis 3 days per week (Monday in Cardiff, Thursday and Friday in Medowie. Our team is amazing, consisting of 15 therapists & 5 support staff, across 3 clinic locations. Our friendly, interactive and supportive team encourages creativity and innovation. We value commitment, enthusiasm and loyalty.
So what are we are looking for in our newest team member?
- You must love people and enjoy getting to know new people quickly.
- You are somebody who shows initiative, and you are always looking for things to do.
- You thrive on a fast paced work environment with a remarkable ability to multitask.
- You are somebody who communicates well, and possess a great phone manner. You smile when you answer the phone, and always go the extra mile to help out.
- You are well educated and a quick learner. You have great computer skills, and are willing to learn our internal systems.
- You love to work you are always willing to give 100% and you actively participate in the success of the business.
- You can follow direction and you are happy to receive constructive feedback
- You can effectively prioritise your time
- You have a great sense of humour, and you are a passionate and motivated person.
- You are competent in daily reception duties, and able to learn new things quickly.
So what are the perks?
- Above Award Salary
- Fantastic team and culture
- Paid training & mentoring program
- Professional Development allowance
- Regular social & team building events
- Flexible working arrangements (yes we value family).
- Employee Assistance Program
Why we are an employer of choice…
Quarterly Alignment Meetings- Team culture and satisfaction is a high priority at Happy Dots. On a quarterly basis each team member meets formally with the Director & Manager to establish individual goals surrounding your wellbeing, career progression and alignment with our Happy Dots core values. You will develop a plan and action steps required to advance towards your goals and you are supported to reach your goals through fortnightly informal ‘catch ups’ between each alignment meeting.
In house Professional Development- Every quarter we invite an outside professional to present to our team on a range of different topics. These speakers and topics are scheduled at the beginning of the year and include topics such as Trauma & Attachment, Sensory Processing Disorder, Parenting a child with special needs, and more.
Team Culture Days- Every year we host a team culture day to align everyone with our values, set goals moving forward and have a heap of fun. Whether it be trampolining, go carts or ten pin bowling, you will be sure to come away from the day feeling energised!
Please note, we only want to speak with people who are genuinely excited about the opportunity to nurture and spoil our lovely clients. We are not looking for robots, so if you are serious about your application, write “I am not a robot” at the top of your cover letter. We have a unique business culture, and we’re continually taking on new ideas to ensure we provide the best possible care for our clients. This is a demanding, but rewarding role.
Applications close Friday 29th April, 2022, however, applications will be shortlisted as received so feel free to apply early.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org